February 22, 2010
DAR ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER NO. 02-10
SUBJECT : Internal Audit Service (IAS) Audit Agenda for CY 2010
In line with the Republic Act 9700 (The CARP Extension with Reforms Law) and pursuant to Administrative Order No. 70 dated 14 April 2003 and Memorandum Circular No. 89 dated 18 August 2005 of the Office of the President as well as DBM Circular No. 2004-4 dated 22 March 2004 and the DAR-IAS Charter (AO No. 3, S. 2005), the following audit activities to constitute the Audit Agenda of the Internal Audit Service are hereby approved for implementation for CY 2010: DTAcIa
1. Property Management Compliance Audit (GMC 01, s. 2006)
2. Audit on the Utilization and Maintenance of Vehicles
3. Audit on DARAB Accomplishment for CY 2007-2009
4. 2009 Operations & Performance Audit
5. Audit on Land Use Conversion Application (1st & 2nd Semester — 2008) HADTEC
6. Audit on Agrarian Legal Implementation Cases (1st & 2nd Semester — 2009)
7. MC 16, Series of 2003 Judicial Form Inventory Compliance Audit
8. Cash Advance (Systems and Procedures Control Audit)
9. Audit on the Management and Operation of DAR Multi-Purpose Gymnasium, Official's Lounge, Guest House and HRD Center/Dormitory per MC No. 1, Series of 2006) dctai
10. Special Audit Assignment as called upon by the Secretary, Regional Directors and Provincial Agrarian Reform Officers.
These audit activities are aligned with IAS mandate and functions as stated in the IAS Charter per Administrative Order No. 03, series of 2005, which stipulates that "IAS performs staff functions with primary responsibilities encompassing the examination and evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control and the quality of performance of the Department". DaCEIc
Likewise, these audit activities shall complement and supplement the other oversight agencies.
All Internal Auditors are expected to conduct the audit using the appropriate audit methodologies and submit required reports on or before the deadline set per audit activity. All officials, particularly Regional Directors and Provincial Agrarian Reform Officers are hereby instructed to extend full support and cooperation to all Internal Auditors in the conduct of their audit.
This Administrative Order shall take effect immediately and amends other issuance/s inconsistent with it. cACHSE
February 22, 2010, Diliman, Quezon City.
(SGD.) NASSER C. PANGANDAMAN