March 26, 2009
DAR MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 05-09
SUBJECT : Addendum to Memorandum Circular No. 03 Dated February 27, 2009 Re: Re-Constitution and Strengthening of Gender and Development (GAD) Focal Points
Pursuant to the provision of the Constitution,Republic Act 6657, Republic Act 7192, Executive Order No. 348 and other related issuances relative to the integration of gender concerns in the policies, programs and projects in the Department, and in order to institutionalize gender responsiveness in the different sectoral components of CARP i.e., land tenure improvement, support services and delivery of agrarian justice, the following DAR personnel are hereby designated as members of the GAD Technical Working Group, to wit: DCSTAH
GAD Technical Working Group
1. Ms. Alma Pamittan — Administrative Service
2. Ms. Ma. Soledad P. Peralta vice — Bureau Agrarian Reform Beneficiaries
Ms. Delia B. Gabales with Development
Ms. Jenette G. Ladao as alternate
3. Ms. Lilian P. Dionisio — General Services Division
4. Ms. Arlene S. Cando — Management Division
5. Ms. Liberty T. Magno — Personnel Division
6. Ms. Lucinda O. Dayao — Special Concerns Staff
Under this circular, the above-mentioned personnel shall perform the duties and responsibilities stated in Memorandum Circular No. 02 dated January 16, 2008.
This issuance takes effect immediately and revokes/amends all orders inconsistent herewith.
March 26, 2009, Diliman, Quezon City.
(SGD.) NASSER C. PANGANDAMAN