January 5, 2007
DAR ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER NO. 01-07
SUBJECT : Audit Agenda of the Internal Audit Service for CY 2007
Pursuant to Administrative Order (AO) No. 70 dated 14 April 2003 of the Office of the President, DBM Circular No. 2004-4 dated March 22, 2004 and Memorandum Circular No. 89 dated 18 August 2005 of the Office of the President, all referring to the strengthening of the Internal Audit Service in the Department and in consonance with the DAR-IAS Charter, the following audit activities to constitute the Audit Agenda of the Internal Audit Service are hereby approved for implementation for CY 2007:
1. Audit of Unliquidated Cash Advance (based on 2005 COA Annual Audit Report)
2. Land Use Conversion Cases (LUC) Inventory Audit
3. Agrarian Legal Implementation (ALI) Cases Inventory Audit
4. Operations and Performance Audit ECSHID
5. Land Survey Fund Management System Audit
6. New Government Accounting System Audit (Compliance Audit)
7. Supply Management System Audit
8. Property Management System Audit
9. Validation of Farmer-Beneficiaries
10. Compliance Audit on the following:
10.1 AO 6, Series of 2003 re: "Rules and Procedures Governing Leasehold Implementation on Tenanted Agricultural Lands"
10.2 AO 2, Series of 1994 re: "Cancellation of Registered/Unregistered EPs and CLOAs Due to Unlawful Acts and Omissions or Breach of Obligations of ARBs and Other Causes"
10.3 AO 1, Series of 1989 re: "Rules and Procedures Governing Land Transactions" ECISAD
11. Personnel Audit specifically on the following:
11.1 Inventory of Personnel
11.2 Attendance of Personnel
11.4 Selection and Promotion Process
12. Risk-Based Audit on the following:
12.1 Inventory of CARP Scope (MC 13, Series of 2003)
12.2 Project Beneficiaries Development
12.3 Foreign Assisted Projects specifically Infrastructure, Institutional Development and Agricultural Component
12.4 POL & Energy Consumption
13. Special Audit Assignments as called upon by the Secretary
All Internal Auditors are expected to conduct the audit using the appropriate audit methodologies and submit required reports on or before the deadline set per audit activity. All officials and concerned offices are hereby instructed to extend full support and cooperation to all Internal Auditors in the conduct of their audit. TCHcAE
This Administrative Order shall take effect immediately and amends other issuance/s inconsistent with it.
January 5, 2007. Diliman, Quezon City.
(SGD.) NASSER C. PANGANDAMAN