July 24, 1991
JOINT DAR-DENR ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER NO. 07-91
SUBJECT : AMENDING JOINT DENR-DAR ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER NO. 2, SERIES OF 1987, RE: GUIDELINES FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SEC. 15 OF E.O. 229 ON JOINT DAR-DENR CERTIFICATION ON PUBLIC LANDS
1. In order to facilitate processing of public lands applications and simplify the requirements imposed on public land applicants, the definition of the scope of the Joint DENR-DAR Administrative Order No. 2, series of 1987 is hereby amended to read as follows: CIAHaT
I. SCOPE : This Order shall apply only to agricultural alienable and disposable lands of the public domain whose applicants have been beneficiaries of Agrarian Reform Program prior to the filing of the application.
2. To implement this amendment the following sentence shall be added in all public land applications as additional paragraph, "Have you been a beneficiary under the Agrarian Reform Program of the Government."
3. In cases where the answer is "no", the Joint Certification of DAR and DENR shall not be required. Where the answer is "yes" the Joint Certification shall be secured as a prerequisite for patent issuance.
4. All other provisions of the Joint DAR-DENR Administrative Order No. 2, series of 1987 shall remain as they are.
5. This Order takes effect immediately. HASTCa
Adopted: 24 July 1991
(SGD.) BENJAMIN T. LEONG
Secretary of Agrarian Reform
(SGD.) FULGENCIO S. FACTORAN, JR.
Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources