May 28, 1994
DAR MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 10-94
TO : Director, Bureau of Agrarian Reform
SUBJECT : Procedure in the issuance of Finality
1) Upon signing by the Secretary of the Order, the records of the case together with the signed Order will be sent from OSEC to CCD-BALA for processing;
2) The CCD-BALA upon receipt of the same will send the signed Order to the Records Management Division (RMD) for mailing to the parties, and other concerned persons or offices, with the return card attached therein, while the entire records of the case will be retained by CCD-BALA for purposes of monitoring;
3) The RMD, upon receipt of the return card, shall immediately transmit said card to CCD-BALA. However, in the event that the return card is not received by the RMD within the forty-five (45) days from the time of mailing, the CCD-BALA shall send a directive to the appropriate field office concerned with the attached copy of the Order for the letter to personally serve said Order.
4) The appropriate field office shall render a report on how the service of the Order has been made and send the report directly to the CCD-BALA;
5) After the lapse of fifteen (15) days from the receipt of the return card/proof of service to the parties by the field office, the CCD-BALA will issue a Certificate of Finality if no appeal to the Office of the President or the courts has been perfected herewith. Then the entire folder of the case will be sent to RMD for its transmittal to the field office concerned for purposes of implementation.
(SGD.) ERNESTO D. GARILAO